Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

#VSfashionshow


Yes, that's right! The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show has come and gone; leaving all women envious of their absolutely killer thighs and perfectly sculpted abs. Whether you watched the fashion show and suddenly thought you would get a gym membership, or you had a watching party and stuffed your face with pizza, you were probably in awe just like me! There's so much more that goes into the annual runway spectacular than it appears. From the intense model casting sessions, to the backstage beauty stations and the strict health and fitness routines the models endure, the final runway walk is just a small part of what goes into the set up of the sexiest night of the year. 

I'll share some of my favorite pictures from the night:









As you can tell by my overload of the SnowAngel section, I. WAS. OBSESSED. This section was stunning and breathtaking. I'm really not sure what I love more, the white, the shoes, or the glittery catwalk. 

I also LOVED that they chose Taylor Swift to perform not only once, but TWICE! She was perfect for this fashion show and rocked the runway, too! 



See how they stock their gym bags, here. Find out their beauty secrets from model's go-to beauty expert, Mzia Shiman, here.

And last but not least, the 10 MILLION DOLLAR FANTASY BRA!

VS Angel Candice Swanepoel was chosen to wear this year's Fantasy Bra, created by Mouawad jewelers. The bra and matching belt featured over 4,200 gems, including diamonds, rubies and yellow sapphires set in 18 carat gold. The bra featured a 52-carat ruby drop centerpiece. Yes, a fifty-freaking-two carat ruby! Now, all I need to do is marry a trust fund baby who can afford my dream 3-carat diamond wedding ring.

Images via 

No comments:

Post a Comment