Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pop. Fizz. Clink.


When it comes to New Years Eve, there is never too much sparkle. I have found my favorite NYE inspiration pictures on Pinterest that could easily be copied for the perfect outfit. Many online stores are having sales, so you can now afford that really expensive express shipping! Tobi.com is one of my favorite go-to online boutiques that is offering 40% off site wide right now.









When it comes to makeup on NYE, I love the traditional smokey eye with a hint of gold on my eyelids. What do I say to false lashes? YES. YES. YES. They are so fun and boost confidence! They are the perfect final touch. I know false lashes tend to be hard to put on, but many how-to videos can be found on youtube that will show you the whole process! NYE is one of the only times that I will wear a red lipstick with a smokey eye. Usually, it is too dramatic and will take away from your amazingly smoked eyes. If red just isn't your color, try a light pink that will match perfectly with the black and gold.





No, of course I didn't leave out hair inspiration!! My NYE hair ideas will always be down, curled and teased, BIG. I love love love when my hair is down and it gives me extra confidence when it isn't flat on my face. Tease it, spray it load it down with Sebastian Dry Hairspray and I promise it will stay! Slip a teasing rat comb in your purse for any extra boost on bathroom breaks! 


Nail time. If you already went with a girlfriend to get your nails done, then you're set and ready to go! If you are still bare, go with a dark color of your choice and add a touch of gold sparkle. 


And always remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile.

If you have any questions about tips and ideas for NYE, please comment below and I will respond!! 

XOXO

All images via


No comments:

Post a Comment