Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

1. This Don't Sweater It nail polish from Essie is the perfect nude shade for the fall. 

2. My Aztec cardigan is a go to when I am rushing out the door. It pairs with any top well and looks great with tall riding boots. It is a sure boost to any outfit!

3. I am obsessed with this candle from Niven Morgan. It is a signature fragrance with warm top notes of vanilla and floral amber. It is a subtle scent, perfect for the sensualist.

4. My favorite fall drink from Starbucks is a cold one. The Java Chip Frappuccino is a mocha flavored coffee drink with chocolate chips mixed in. Although the sweetened whipped cream and chocolate drizzle make for an artsy Instagram pic, I usually ask for non-fat milk and skinny (meaning no whipped cream or drizzle.) Also, if I need an extra pick-me-up, I add a shot of espresso. 

Roasted pumpkin seeds are my new favorite fall snack. There are many different recipes that can be found online. It is actually quite shocking that I like these, because I do not like pumpkin flavored foods. I have tried honey roasted, but what I really like are salt roasted seeds covered in chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment